… optimised for Manufacturing
Optimise production with software
Optimise production with software: Just in Time Delivery and 24/7 work cycles – hardly any industry is as highly optimised as industrial production operations. Here, every mistake counts twice and every crisis affects the entire production. A powerful BI solution can support the entire value chain.
PRODUCTION IN COMPETITION
Although this sector makes up a large part of the local economy, there is tremendous competitive pressure. Fast-moving globalised markets and complex supply chains present manufacturers with ever new challenges. The use of a suitable business intelligence system in the manufacturing sector has therefore become indispensable, not only in the areas of finance and controlling. Powerful BI solutions offer support along the entire value chain.
FULL CONTROL IN THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
From purchasing to sales, from warehousing to the individual production steps, the multitude of available data can, if properly processed and analysed, help to create transparency and provide deeper insights. Such actionable insights serve as an optimal basis for management decisions.
IT SOLUTIONS FOR THE SUPPLY CHAIN
By using BI tools, possible weak points can be identified in the context of supply chain management and optimisations can be made along the entire supply chain. In production, production intelligence solutions optimise machine and plant utilisation, support production analysis, planning and control as well as the implementation of manufacturing KPIs and open up potential for quality improvements within production processes. Customised dashboards provide up-to-date, consistent data in a uniform view, allowing sources of problems to be uncovered promptly and tailored optimisation measures to be initiated as quickly as possible.
Planning can be
Would you like to learn more? In our success stories, we describe concrete projects from our practice. You may recognize your company in one or the other of the initial situations – and learn right away what a solution could look like!
Alternatively: Send us a contact request, we will call you and report first-hand.
Transparency along the value chain
- Complete visibility of inventory, supply chain, quality control and fulfilment performance
- Alignment of supply chain and production plans with sales and demand forecasts
- Monitoring of operational processes
- Seamless linkage of financial planning to sales and distribution planning
- Holistic view of business performance
INVENTORY & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Overview of supply chain performance
- Delivery curves and warehouse planning
- Increasing effectiveness in production logistics
- Material flow simulation, optimisation of FIFO and LIFO processes
- Inventory optimisation and forecasting
- Lot size optimisation
- Data-supported purchase planning
- Sales analyses and price optimisation
- Production efficiency controlling
- Product line planning and production sequence analysis
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Capacity planning and analysis
- Quality management, scrap management
- Shopfloor management
- Early identification of weak points in the production process
- Frühzeitige Identifikation von Schwachstellen im Produktionsverlauf
- Self-service analytics
- Predictive analytics with P&L forecasts for products, product lines and locations
- Increased productivity and profitability
- Increased flexibility through reduced complexity
- Improve sales forecasting and demand management
- Discover optimisation and earning potentials
REPORTING AND DASHBOARDING
- Production cockpit for quick visualisation of important key figures
- Dynamic reports & dashboards
- Up-to-the-minute reports and analysis
- Cost and profitability management at different aggregation levels
- Mobile BI for management and field staff
- Merging of operational and financial key figures
DATA AGGREGATION AND DATA INTEGRATION
- Automation of data acquisition and preparation
- Consolidation of large amounts of data from ERP, MES and MDE/BDE
- Process control through company-wide key data system
- Quick access to different data sources
- Key figure analysis according to different dimensions
- Data allocation to financial and business targets
BOOK A DEMO
In a live demo, we will show you a solution implemented by us in a quick virtual meeting. We will be happy to discuss your specific requirements in advance.
What to expect in the live demo:
- Insight into the architecture of a BI & EPM solution
- How bdg customises a Manufacturing solution
- Features that bdg has developed specifically for your industry
- What a project with bdg will typically look like
Just choose your preferred time for an appointment; you will get access to a digital meeting room, and a bdg representative will welcome you there.